Our training and workshops are meant to provide participants with insight and knowledge on various acute issues such as unconscious bias, racial identities, racism, anti-black racism, cultural bias etc.
The topics covered in these multi-session workshops will help fulfill the broader overarching goal of an organizational culture shift, that often requires a “top-down” approach. these sessions create the foundation for longer-term partnerships with our clients.
Diversity, inclusion and anti-racism for managers
- What is diversity/inclusion/anti-racism?
- How can teams embrace diversity and anti-racism?
- The manager’s role in successful implementation.
- How diversity and inclusion can improve performance
The power of diverse recruiting
- Importance of data
- Creating a strategy that will actually work
- Addressing bias
The Business Case for Workplace Diversity
- The case for disruption and innovation (how a well-rounded workforce drives Innovation with new ideas)
- How business performance can increase because of diversity and anti-oppression
- The advantage of gender parity in the workplace
- What is voice amplification and why it works
The pitfalls and opportunities of business activism
- Case studies of hits and misses
- Crafting a corporate activism strategy
- Internalizing the necessary change that responsible corporate citizenship demandes
- Identifying, avoiding and addressing blind spots
Racism and Oppression 101: for senior leaders and middle management
- History of racism and oppression
- Understanding lived experience of radicalized communities
- Examining systemic racism within your organization
- Embracing allyship
- Leveraging corporate influence for social change